Study association Stress
Stress is the association that represents students of International Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Management, and Business and Information Technology at the University of Twente. Stress’ mission is as follows:
“The mission of the Association is to stimulate the academic and personal development of members by offering its members the opportunity to expand, complement and practice the studies Business Administration (BA), Industrial Engineering and Management (IEM), Business & IT (BIT) and International Business Administration (IBA).”
Every year, Stress is run by a board, completely consisting of students. All Stress events are organized by committees, which are governed by this board. Stress organizes a lot of events, which all fall into five pillars:
- Study: the book sale, handling of complaints, summary database and mediation between students and lecturers.
- Meet: parties, gala’s and drinks.
- Practice: lectures, excursions, company profiles and job offers.
- Develop: trainings, business games and the competence development project.
- International: international congresses, exchanges and the annual study tour.
Next to this, Stress strives to:
- Represent the study-related interests of the students BA, IEM, BIT, IBA at the University of Twente.
- Organize extracurricular activities.
- Act as an intermediary between students and companies.
- Develop the ability of members to organize events.
- Provide service to its members.
- Stimulate the contacts between students and former students BA, IEM, BIT, and IBA and employees of the faculty Management & Governance.
In close collaboration with the UTwente, Stress has existed since 1974. The association is renewing itself each year and is actively trying to improve points along the way. They will continue to organize fun and professional events every year.